Tuesday, June 8, 2010

11,373


Two for Tuesday yoga classes - lunchtime & dinner time
tuna avo roll

98% there to backbend - so close I can feel it - & oh this is my toe curling orgasmic pose & a practice just doesn't feel complete without it

Just saying no to catered Andy Nelsons bbq lunch and Panera bread bagel yummies in the caf today

This stellar challenge that came just when I needed it
The Universe supplying you with exactly what you need when you need it most yet expect it the least

Arms & core strong from two blissful practices
Rumors that RSB's band may be playing a Mendo festi in December has this chica uber stoked

As I've always wanted to do that drive from San Fran

Going to be doing most of the 215800 on my other blog so check in if you'd like

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment